Friday 7 June 2013

Paper Piecing Party – New Patterns Coming soon!

 I’m loving my email inbox at the moment. I sent out a bunch of paper pieced patterns to testers last week, and now I’m starting to see the finished blocks appear in my email. Love it!

So that’s what I’m sharing this week – upcoming patterns that will be in my Craftsy shop soon! Some are special request patterns, and some are ones I’ve drawn up just because. There’s no rhyme or reason to these – just a collection of different things!

A little butterfly….
butterfly 1

And here it is in fabric – made by Amy of Amy’s Crafty Shenanigans:
Butterfly by Amy

and also by Jeneta of Plum Jam:
IMG_1828

A cheeky cheesy mouse:
Cheesy mouse

Here is Patti’s version:
Mouse by Patti

And Jan’s block:
Mouse by Jan

There are a few more that you’ll likely see popping up around blogland in the near future too, along with a couple of other patterns. I’ll post more when I get them listed in my Craftsy shop. Speaking of – I finally added the LEGO patterns there too as freebies.

Lego headminifig

Not so much paper piecing happening here this week, but plenty of planning and working on patterns!

How about you?
PPPQP button

Quick refresher on what the deal is with the Paper Piecing Party (full details here):
* It’s on every weekend here at Quiet Play.
* Link up something you’re working on that’s foundation paper pieced
* Link a blog post or flickr photo
* Visit other links and leave a comment because that’s half the fun!
* I’ll pick one each week to win their choice of a free pattern from my Craftsy shop. Keep on paper piecing ;) Last week’s winner was Lisa-Marie!
Loading InLinkz ...

22 comments:

  1. That mouse really is cute! Love your LEGO man too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab designs, and well done to the testers

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mouse is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely butterflie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those blocks and that cheeky mouse is just way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely loooove the butterfly! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always, so clever! Love the butterfly especially! Thanks for sharing your creativity - love all your patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the mouse and cheese one!! They are all great though. Thanks for sharing your with us all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. New patterns are so fun!! I love them all...but especially the mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never tried paper peicing with fabric (used to do it a lot when paper crafting!) but your butterfly may well be the one to tempt me - it is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you ever need any other pattern testers, I would be more than happy to make such fun little pieces of art. I LOVE the little mousie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute patterns! I love the little mouse:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really enjoy seeing everyone's blocks - how cute is Amy's fussy cut butterfly wings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet! You are such a clever girl. I love seeing you in your designing element.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You always design the cutest patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  16. *Squeal* Ooooh they are just too adorable. You are just sooo talented! Nope don't say no your not!!!!!!!!
    I must get onto my Lego banner - or the little fellow will be 1 before he gets it - he is currently 6weeks - eeek - bad Aunty Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your new patterns Kristy, and I just did my first ever link!! Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great designs again, I love the butterfly :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the butterfly's, you are coming up with some great patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The mouse is so cute! And i love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every word! I'll do my best to reply to them either via email or here on the blog, when time permits!